I found more details about them! LUCKY! ^~^ Let me introduce them to you all again! ^_~
( It's gonna be a very long post! HAHA! )
Postion: Leader / Main RapperReal
Name: Kwon Ji Yong (권지용)
Date of Birth: August,18,1988
Name: Kwon Ji Yong (권지용)
Date of Birth: August,18,1988
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & High School
Skills: Rapping, Dancing, Beat Boxing, Composing, Singing, and Languages (Chinese, English)Debut: DaeHanMinGook Hip Hop Flex (2001)
Hobbies: Drawing pictures and listening to music
Likes: Fashion, Acting, Cooking, Crispy Donuts, Dogs, Cars, The Drawing ‘Is it like stars or skeleton‘, books (poems, mangas, and magazines), watching cartoons, and himself
Family Members: Parents and Older Sis [Dami]
Personality: He is pretty bright…When he is quiet, he is extremely quiet. He lightens the mood a lot. He leads the group. His senses are fast, has high self-esteem and likes to be outstanding.
Pendent: A bball cap (GD’s favorite style of cap) on top of a star meaning “to become a big star in the music industry.”
G-Dragon initially started out as a child hip hop artist likely in hopes of emulation the popularity and success of Lil Romeo and Lil Bow Wow in the states. He was also a model. However, he could not release an album and was limited to featuring on other YG artists’ albums.
On January 2001, GD debuted on the compilation album Daehanmingook Hip-Hop Flex as a rapper. After his debut, he was recruited along with Tae Yang to act in JinuSean’s mv as mini JinuSean, which was released in February of the same year. Then GD started training out his planned debut as one half of hip hop duo GDYB.
During that time, he was featured on songs by Perry, Se7en, Wheesung, YG Family and Masta Wu. He also had cameos in many YG artists’s music videos and performed live with Swi.T, Lexy, JinuSean and YG Family. He also performed in concert with Wheesung, Gummy and Se7en and in YG Family’s annual One concerts.
Out of everyone, GD was closest to YG and Perry, who thought him a lot, and his relationship with Hyun Suk was even described as “father and son”. GDYB released 2 songs on YG Family’s second album, but never debut or released an album. In 2004, GD and Tae Yang were both listed as YG new faces and scheduled to debut that year.
However, Hyun Suk announced that their debut was canceled in favor of forming a four-to-six member group. It took until 2006 for BIG BANG to be officially announced via The BIG BANG Documentary Reality Show. Meanwhile, GDYB were featured in Se7en’s album and performed with him at the World Cup.
After graduating from high school, he decided to wait a year before applying to college, and took his college entrance exams in Fall 2007. G-Dragon is BIG BANG’s leader. He is also a rapper and vocalist and has been producing with BIG BANG’s releases with the help of Hyun Suk since the beginning. He also wrote many of the lyrics and recently started songwriting and arranging.
• has tattoos on his inner arms: right is “vita dolce” meaning sweet life in Italian and “moderato” on his left meaning moderate (a musical term) done on May 2007 by Carey Heart (husband of U.S. artist Pink) at famous tattoo parlor “Hart & Hurtington Tattoo Parlor” at Palms Casino in Las Vegas
• “G-Dragon” comes from his original name “Ji Yong”because Yong means “dragon” and Ji sounds just like a “G”
• Love it when people call him “Kwon Leader”
• Older Sis, Dami owns online clothing store called “Style Love” or “Style Luv”
• "Lie" was suppose to be GD’s solo because he wrote it, but in the end they decided to sing as a group
• GD's childhood friend is KangIn from Super Junior
• GD’s most prized possesion and he grew a habit of orgnizing it all the time is his shoes hats clothes. The reason “Even though it’s only clothes, once you loose it, you can’t just buy it back.”
• [2001.09.04] Perry - Perry By Storm (Track 01. Storm (with Jinusean, Masta Wu) ; Track 08. G-Dragon)
• [2002.04.03] Wheesung - Like A Movie (Track 7. Magic Eye)
• [2002.10.xx] YG Family - Why Be Normal?
• [2003.03.07] Se7en - Just Listen (Track 1. Intro (with Perry)
• [2006.03.08] Se7en - 24/7 (Track 14. Run (with YBTK)
• [2006.11.02] Se7en - Vol.4 - SE7OLUTION (Track 7. Can You Feel Me)
• [2007.04.19] Lexy - Rush (Track 7. Super Fly (with 태양 and T.O.P)
• Perry MVs - Get ready & Storm
• 1TYM MV - Hot 뜨거
• Jinusean MV - 전화번호
• Masta Wu’s 1st album • Was in YG family’s ONE concert
• Swi.T’s first album
• GD once said that he wanted to be like Teddy when he was older
Position: Rapper / Beat BoxerReal
Name: Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)
Stage Names: Tempo, T.O.P
Date of Birth: November 4,1987
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood Type: B
Education: Seoul Art College (Majoring in Musical), Dangook University in Theater & Film ( starting 2008 )
Skills: Rapping, Beat Boxing, Lyrics Making
Debut: BIG BANG
Hobbies: Reading and Swimming
Likes: Theatrical Performances, Musicals, and Fashion Designing
Family Members: Parents & Older Sis
Personality: He speaks well and is extremely stubborn. He likes to be the leader of things and speaks his mind. Shy and he thinks he’s cute.
Musician He Admires: Usher, Omarion, Jay-Z, B2K
Pendent: A hand holding a megaphone with a Superman style diamond behind it meaning “to inspire people with his voice and become big”
Even though BIG BANG is listed as his debut, TOP has been rapping since middle school under the name Tempo. He started doing gigs in underground clubs, sometimes with an older friend of his, NBK Gray. They never sign a label or released an album.
“Buckwild”, one of their songs was storming the internet in mp3 format. Unlike the rest of Big Bang, TOP hasn’t trained to be a singer. His only singing part so far is at the beginning of "She Can’t Get Enough".
He often gets sent on TV shows alone, either as a guest or MC. In August 2007, he started acting in the drama "I Am Sam". In summer 2007, he was also featured as an actor in Red Roc’s "Hello" MV.
• voted #41 on MNET’s 2007’s 100 Must Haves
• oldest member of BIG BANG
• sleeps wearing a lot of clothing
• first to appear on TV show on his own (Happy Share Company)
• played a major role in Korean Drama “I Am Sam”
• has a very pink bedroom
• performed at club in Gangnam 2002~2005
• KBS we like radio. Won rap battle 2003.
• performed with STARZ 2004
• famous korean singer “SE7EN” chose the name T.O.P
• In Love Letter with Gummy, both Gummy and TOP have the same nickname: Siberian Husky.
• both Gummy and TOP were noted as “Exercising Owls” in an article for exercising very late at night
• [2007.04.19] Lexy - Rush (Track 7. Super Fly (with 태양 and G.Dragon)
• [2007.07.12] Red Roc music video “Hello”
• [2007.08.06] "I’m Sam" drama as Chae Moo Shin
Seung Ri (승리)
Real Name: Lee Seung Hyun (이승현)
Stage Name : Seung Ri (승리); V.I
Date of Birth: December 12, 1990
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Skills: Singing, Dancing
Debut: BIG BANG
Likes: Foreign Languages
Family: Parents and younger sibling
Personality: very strong for the youngest member in the group. He is pretty mature because blood type is A. He is shy and keeps lots of things to himself.
Musician He Admires: Justin Timberlake, Omarion
Determination: fighting!I cannot return home
Pendent: A planet surrounded by rings. Looks kind of like Saturn. “A new style of music set on the music industry”
Seung Ri is from Kwangjoo, the sixth major city in Korea. As we can see in the Big BangDocumentary, it’s quite a long commute between the two.
Before Big Bang, he was a member of Ilhwan, a Kwangjoo dance team. In summer 2005, Seung Ri appeared on an episode of Battle Shinhwa, a TV show to find the second Shinhwa (a famous boyband) through auditions.
The band Battle is the result of that TV show. In the thirteenth episode, he was cut because his singing wasn’t impressive enough, even though his dancing was.
• youngest of the group
• fought against So-1 (former member) to stay in group
• shares a bedroom with DS in new apartment
• Had to put up with GD hugging him at night in old apartment
• sometimes called Panda or Baby Panda due to the dark circles under his eyes
• apart of M. Net Battle of Shinwa June~August 2005
• was in Kwandju dance team “II Hwa”
• had photos of himself and his ex-gf shown during a skit on the REAL concert DVD
• Favorite song to karaoke to is “Look at the Photo [Vibe]“
• SR’s highest score in high school was 85%
• SR’s highest in middle school was 81%
• the nickname that the members gave SR because he would always killed the mood was “Mek Ggeun (Mood Killer)”
• None so far
Tae Yang (태양)
Real Name: Dong Yong Bae (동영배)
Stage Names: Tae Yang, YB Tae Kwon, YBTK
Date of Birth: May 18, 1988
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 56 kg(? I think something goes wrong =='')
Blood Type: AB
Education: Daejin University in Theater & Film ( starting in 2008 )
Skills: Rapping, Dancing,Beatboxing, Singing, Languages (English, Japanese)
Debut: YG Family’s Second Album in 2002
Hobbies: Basketball, Music, Watching TV
Likes: Church, Summer, Clothers, Game, Manhwa
Family Members: Parents and Older brother (Dong Hyeon-Bae 동현배)
Personality: Does his best in everything. Over achiever. Doesn’t like to fight. He talks about his problem with his opponent. He listens to you well and thinks about what he is going to say before
he says anything.
Musicians he admires: Usher, Omarion, Justin Timberlake
Pendant: A sun (taeyang is korean for ’sun’) which has a crown on top and “YB” in the middle meaning “to become the best in music industry
Taeyang was a child actor starting in 5th grade. He was recruited to play the part of mini Sean in JinuSean’s "A-Yo" MV. After that, he auditioned to join YG Family, having been impressed by JinuSean. His chosen stage name was YB Taekwon, which is either a reference to JinuSean’s Taekwon V album or to the giant robot Taekwon V.
His rapping debut was in YG Family’s second album in 2002. In 2003, he participated in Wheesung’s second album, rapping on the track Player. He performed with JinuSean, Swi.T, Lexy, Masta Wu, Se7en and YG Family, and took part in Wheesung, Gummy, Se7en and YG Family’s One concerts.He was scheduled to debut with G-Dragon as GDYB (for G-Dragon & YB Taekwon) in 2004, but never debuted or released an album.
Hyun Suk announced that their debut was canceled in favor of forming a four-to-six-member group. Even though he’d previously trained to be a rapper and wanted to become one, he debuted in Big Bang as a singer. He’s been studying Japanese for three years, since 2004, in preparation for Big Bang’s Japanese debut.
After graduating high school, he and G-Dragon decided to take a year off before applying for college. He has been accepted at Daejin University in theater and film for 2008, and has mentioned wanting to become an actor.
His first kiss was during the filming of the Ma Girl music video, when the actress got carried away and kissed him for real. Hyun Suk mentioned in his messages that Taeyang was going to have a solo single, as a reward for hard work and to make up for being too harsh with Taeyang. It was tentatively scheduled for September 2007, but it hasn’t been released yet.
• Before BIG BANG was formed, Tae Yand and fellow bandmate G-Dragon were known as “G-Dragon & YB Tae Kwon.” They have performed as a duo at concerts such as ‘Se7en’s’. First SE7EN as rappers and backup dancers.
• been with YG for many years
• received first kiss while filming “Ma Girl” MV
• first appeared in A-Yo MV as younger version of JinuSean
• “papa” of the group (gets them to talk about their problems)
• in 5th grade took acting class
• audition for JinuSean’s MV
• audition for YG after meeting JinuSean
• YB carries a bible that reflects his religious beliefs
• Favorite song to karaoke to is “Incomplete”
• When TY called the members during his “Ma Girl” MV shooting, he said “HYUNGS! I’m dead! I kissed a girl!”
• TY’s most prized possesion is his piano because his mom bought it for him which inspired him to played the piano and love music
• YB once sported an eye brow ring. Eye Brow Ring can be seen during the documentary & first single era
• [2002.08.20] Wheesung - It’s Real (Track 7. Player)
• [2006.03.08] Se7en - 24/7 (Track 14. Run w/ GD)
• [2006.11.07] Se7en - Vol 4 Se7olution (Track 12. Please Give Me Permission)
• [2007.04.19] Lexy - Rush (Track 1. Get Up Intro) (Track 2. Rush) (Track 7. Super Fly w/ GD and TOP)
• 1TYM MV - Hot 뜨거
• Swit’s 1st album
• Masta Wu’s 1st Album
• YG Family ONE concert
Dae Sung (대성)
Real Name: Kang Dae Sung (강대성)
Stage Names: D-Lite, Delight
Date of Birth: April 26,1989
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: O
Blood Type: O
Education: KyeongIn High School
Debut: BIG BANG
Likes: Rap, Beat Boxing,Cooling
Family: Parents and Older Sis [Bora]
Personality: Always bright. Does his best in everything. When he is around people, he lightens the mood. Loves goofing off and eating. Doesn’t like showing his sadness, known to be the “happy” one in the group.
Musician He Admires: Usher, Omarion, Ne-Yo, Wheesung
Determination: “I’ll work my hardest and become the best.”
Pendent: A pair of headphones surrounding the globe of the world meaning “to let the world listen to your music.”
Dae Sung was recruited in an audition, and even though he was jokingly known as “unpretty boy” among the staff, he turned out to be the most popular members.
During training, he got to do vocal training with Wheesung, who’s one of his favorite artists. Wheesung had also help other members from BIG BANG. While training, he was diagnosed with vocal cord nodules (a mass of tissue that grows on the vocal cords causing human speech to be difficult), which are common among singers and caused by strains on the vocal cords.
They got worse in fall of 2006 and DS had to undergo treatment soon before the release of BIG BANG’s second single. Thankfully, Gummy, who had experienced the same problem, helped Dae Sung recover and manage his condition. They’ve been friends ever since. Gummy was the one who said “hello” in Korean in the "Lie" MV.
In April 2007, Dae Sung decided to quit high school to be able to focus full-time on Big Bang, but expressed a desire to pass his college entrance exams sometime in the future. In October 2007, Dae Sung was featured in singer Nemo’s “Ije, Oori…” (이제,우리..) [Now We] digital single. This was the first M-Boat/YG collaboration since the split of their partnership some months earlier.
• huge obsession with Japanese cartoon character, Doraemon and has many Doraemon items from charms to boxers to chopsticks
• before was called ugly but now has become one of the popular members of the group
• known as a comedy genius for his imitations, sense of humor and puns.
• If DS wasn’t a singer or performer, he would be studying for college entrance exams/a student, a baseball player or a pastor.
• featured in singer Nemo’s “Ije, Oori…” (이제,우리..) [Now We] digital single
OK. HMMM..It's really a long post! And there are alot of names that I don't know! HAHA! But I think They are all Korea's Single or Musician. (Anything) These information was post by last year, it haven't been updated. Like Seung Ri actually got a solo "Strong Baby" this year, and Dae got his solo in "It's a big hit" and "Look at me, Gwisoon!" too! And it's NOT mentioned in the profile!
But I really know more about them! (Whether it is true onot, at least I know something about them, and can just start my own imagination to them! HAHAHA!) I really don't know I like which one more, hahaha! I just LOVE them SO~~ MUCH! Really hope that I can meet them in future! >.<''
They are always giving me alot of motivation!
I think most of you will just ignore this post, cause it's really too long. And if I were you, I will just skip this post and goes to another one for sure, HAHAHA! But my purpose for this is to let someone who are interested with them to understand abit more about BIG BANG! Haha!
Anyway, Big Bang is really a AMAZING Band in Korea! I know there are lots of band and single which is more attractive to your. And there are so many nice and great songs in the world. It doesn't matter what language. I just can't live in a world without music! It's really scary for me. What I trying to say is, they won't dissapoint you while you getting closer to them! As in, listen to their songs, know what they are doing and their thoughts, etc.
Hope you guys will fall in love with Big Bang too! Then I won't feel alone while I talking about their stuff! HAHAHA! It's abit late now. I cannot stay up late anymore. Trying to avoid it. I do love panda, but I don't want to become a panda in real live. =P
Good Night everyone! Wish you all have a nice sweet great awesome and whatever dream! HAHA! (Sometime, I love to have dreams! ^_^)